Who is Danny Koker Wife: Danny Koker’s wife’s name is Korie Koker, and it has been 17 years since their marriage. She is also a business woman and she works with her husband as a business partner. Korie has long joined the company as a co-owner and partner. Although Danny founded Rock Music Company that’s name is Vamp’d Rock Bar & Grill
Income and Earnings of Danny Koker’s Wife Corey Koker
Koker has made a career as a musician, media personality, and business entrepreneur for many years. Her regular events and performances, which are typically held at the Count Grills and Bar, have probably brought her a considerable amount of wealth. She does not yet have a publicly known net worth, though. Her husband’s net worth is estimated to be between $10 million and $15 million, despite the fact that he is an avid automotive enthusiast with fleets of over 58 cars and 78 motorcycles.
Danny Koker Wife Height
Korie has a remarkable height of 1.89 metres and a trim physique. Her burgundy hair complements her characteristic blue eyes. Her body measurements, including weight, are not yet known to the general public.
Danny koker Wife Early life, Career, Education and children
In terms of her early years, Korie Koker was reared in Chicago, Illinois, by parents whose identities and occupations have not yet been made public. She also had siblings with her. It is clear, nevertheless, that she is of white ethnicity and possesses American nationality. In terms of her schooling,
Korie made the decision to give singing and playing a shot, and she joined a rock group that her friends had started. They broke up quickly after, though, and she still likes to sing. She continued to work with different rock bands and hired them to perform at the restaurant, Count’s Vamp’d Rock Bar and Grill, which she and Danny Koker built after getting married.
She completed her high school education in Chicago and subsequently earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Broadcasting. Korie began her career in the entertainment sector immediately after graduating, first taking on the role of camera operator.
- Korie Koker: His eldest daughter, Korie, has appeared on the show “Counting Cars” and is involved in the family business.
- Chase Koker: His son, Chase, also works at Count’s Kustoms and has been featured on the show.
- Heather Koker: Danny’s younger daughter, Heather, is less involved in the public eye but is mentioned in interviews.
- Austin Koker: Danny’s youngest son, Austin, is still a teenager and not much is known about him publicly.
Korie koker’s Net worth
Her job accomplishments have contributed to her overall net worth of over $1 million. It is also presumed that she shares her well-known husband’s estimated net worth of over $13 million.
Korie koker’s Social Media Presence
Korie koker’s Main source of income
- “Counting Cars”: This reality show, which follows Danny and his team at Count’s Kustoms restoring and customising classic cars, is likely his biggest income source. He reportedly earns around $1.6 million per year solely from his salary on the show.
- Other TV appearances: He has made guest appearances on other shows and even hosted seasons of “Pawn Stars” spin-offs, providing additional income.
2. Count’s Kustoms:
- Car sales and restorations: The core business of Count’s Kustoms generates income through selling restored cars, performing custom work for clients, and merchandising.
- Licensing: The Count’s Kustoms brand and Danny’s image are licensed to various products, bringing in royalties.