Kay Kay Menon Biography: One of a highly acclaimed Indian actor, Kay Kay Menon, someone who has made his mark in the film Industry in some of versatile performances. He is popular for his versatility and had played a varied range of character in his career. Kay Kay Menon is one of a talented actors in Bollywood Indian film industry and his work was much appreciated by both audiences and critics too.
Biography of Kay Kay Menon
Kay Kay Menon was born on 2nd Oct, 1996 in Kerala, India. His father was a retired Brigadier in the Indian Army. His mother was a teacher. Being grown up in a defence military family and spent most of his childhood moving from one to another place. He completed his schooling from many schools in the country, Like Kendriya Vidyalaya in Pune and Delhi Public School in Delhi.
After doing his schooling, Kay Kay Menon went on to complete a degree in Physics from Mumbai University. Slowly and gradually he realized his true passion in acting and pursued a career in the film industry.
Kay Kay Menon started his career in the film industry with the television series “Nukkad” in 1986. After then he went on to act in several other television series, including “Pradhanmatri” and “CDI”. However, he also did worked in movies like “Hazaaron Khwaishein Act” in 2003 that brought fame in his career/
Kay Kay Menon’s performance in “Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi” was an acclaimed and won awards for his performances in character of Siddhartha Tyabji. He then went on to act in several other critically acclaimed films like “Black Friday”, “Sarkar”, “Corporate”.
Films and Works
Kay Kay Menon has acted in several movies in these years and his work has been highly appreciated by both audiences and critics alike. Examples of his notable film are:-
- Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi(2003):- In this movie, he played the role of Siddharth Tyabji who was a political activist. Her role was highly acclaimed and won awards too.
- Black Friday:- In the movie, he played the character of DCP Rakesh Maria, who investigated in 1993 Bombay Bombings.
- Sarkar:- (2005) In this, he played the character of Vishnu Nagre, the right hand man of a powerful politician.
- Corporate: – (2006) In this, the role of Nishigandha Dasgupta, who is portrayed to be a ruthless businessman.
- Life in Metro (2007):- Here in this movie he played the character of Rahul, a married man who falls in love with a colleague.
|6 feet 2 inches
|3 crores in Indian Rupees